Why Rent Sucks?
Rent Sucks…for the most part.
Why Rent Sucks?
Let’s face it, everyone has an opinion on renting vs buying and we’re not here to persuade or dissuade you from doing either. We understand that everyone has different needs, desires, circumstances, and goals. Hence, it is our intent to become your trusted source and help guide you to make the best educated and well-informed decision in order to accomplish your Real Estate goals & objectives.
Renting VS Buying
Let’s be up front. For the most part, Renting sucks, because:
- It gives you a 0% chance of earning a Return on your hard-earned money.
- There is a 100% chance of your rent becoming an expense and sunk cost.
- Paying rent won’t give you the chance to build Equity and/or Wealth.
- Ownership will give you the ability and opportunity to begin building wealth.
When Renting Makes Sense
Let’s be up front, again. Renting may make better sense when:
- You need place to live for a short period of time and only need to stay temporarily.
- When you aren’t quite yet in a position to purchase a home or investment property.
- Life happens and the timing just isn’t right.
What our clients say about us
RentSucks definitely looks out for the buyer. I really wanted to buy a house and the agent advised against it because of a foundation issue that no else caught. Although devastated, I was grateful my agent advised against a bad purchase.
Stop Renting. Start Owning.™
Buying a Home Begins Here.
rentsucks.com is an online resource for first-time homebuyers with the goal to save the buyer money and make the home-buying experience as easy and efficient as possible. With a system dedicated to matching home buyers with experienced REALTORS® and Lenders, rentsucks.com aims to guide buyers through the process from start to finish.
A.R. III Management, LLC. TREC Real Estate LLC, Broker License #582127